Top five Wednesday is a weekly feature created by Lainey at Ginger Reads Lainey. I have hyperlinked her Youtube channel and you can also follow her Goodreads group for all of the Top 5 topics. I have not participated in this weekly feature before, but I really liked this topic. At first, I did not think I could come up with five characters, but as I started thinking, the list kept growing :).
Here are the top five characters I would like to drown (not really drown, I just find them very annoying):
1. Dolores Umbridge: As a Harry Potter fan, I have to include her in this list. She is pure evil. She is just awful and the fact that she wears pink and loves kittens and looks all proper, makes it worst. As I watched some top 5 videos today, she made a lot of lists.
2. Cinder’s stepmother: She is a real piece of work. I know that Cinder is a fairytale retelling of Cinderella and she is supposed to the evil stepmother. And that she is! I think I hated her so much because I loved Cinder and she was so awful to her. I could not stand her!
3. Eleanor’s stepfather from Eleanor & Park: He is a total creep. He is mean and nasty to Eleanor and abusive to his family. I did not like him at all.
4. George & Lydia Wichman from Pride and Prejudice: He is a conniving con man and she is just annoying. Enough said.
5. The Grandfather from We Were Liars: He was very controlling and manipulative. He also had a very entitled, elitist attitude.
I had fun doing this Top 5 Wednesday! Let me know who you would “pretend” drown in the comments below.