Happy March everyone! It is time for another pick out of my TBR jar. This month I will be reading a book by an author that I have not read before. When I looked at my bookshelf, there were quite a few books that fit into this category. Here are some of the options I have to read this month.
1. The Andy Cohen Diaries by Andy Cohen: I love reality television and all the real housewives shows. Andy Cohen produces all of these shows. I am excited to read this diary from a year of his life.
2. We Should Hang Out Sometimes by Josh Sundquist: This is the booksplosion book of the month. I have missed the past couple of picks, so I would like to join in on this one.
3. The Iron Trial by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare
4. Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson: I bought this book in the summer and didn’t get around to it. But lately, I have been hearing so many good reviews about this book. I really need to get to it.
5. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare: Again, lots of people seem to love this trilogy and I want to see what it is all about.
6. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
7. Divergent by Veronica Roth: I know, I don’t know how I have not read this book yet. Surprisingly, I haven’t been spoiled either. I want to watch the movie, but I would like to read the book first.
8. Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson: Everyone is raving about Brandon Sanderson’s Mistborn series. I happen to have this one, so I want to see what all the hype is about.
9. The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
10. Stolen by Lucy Christopher
I am excited that I have so many books to choose from for this month! Hopefully, I can get to more than one.
What are you reading this month? Have you read any of these books? Are there any I should definitely read first? Let me know in the comments section.
Happy reading! 🙂